5 Best Places in SoCal to See Fireworks – 4th of July
We all know how difficult it can be to plan where to go with the whole family, especially for a holiday.
This year, we made a list of our top 5 favorite spots to view fireworks for the Fourth of July in SoCal.
Check it out!
1. San Diego County Fair – The Fourth of July is the last day that the fair is open, so it tends to be a little chaotic with parking, but if you make a day out of it, it is definitely worth the crowd!
2. Disneyland– Again, it’s probably best to spend the entire day at the park, and be sure to get there early. But, everyone knows that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. They have fabulous firework shows nightly, and their Fourth of July show is no exception.
3. Newport Beach – Starting at 9am (on 36th Street) there will be a bike parade. This sounds like a sight to see! At Channel Place Park from 9:30am-11:30am, there will be a Family Community Festival. Entry is free.
4. Huntington Beach – There is a parade that starts at 10am and the festivities continue on the pier until about 9pm, which is when the firework show begins.
5. Long Beach – The firework show is only about a half hour long, starts at 9:30pm, but has been noted as “one of the best shows!”.
Don’t know what to wear?? We have an idea =)
Motherhood Winging It Red Scoop Tee – Limited Edition (link to purchase)
Motherhood Winging It Trucker Hat – Limited Edition (link to purchase)
Did we miss your favorite SoCal Firework show? Let us know!! Comment below.