Rose Quartz: A Prolific (and Pretty) Spring Obsession
More then just a pretty shade
This beautiful dreamy color is so much more than just the latest Spring must have!
Rose Quartz is a gorgeous pink variety of Quartz. It is the stone of universal love. Rose Quartz restores trust and harmony in relationships, while also encouraging unconditional love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. This makes it one of the best stones for motherhood (obviously).
Bet you didn’t know it was all that and a bag of chips, did ya? No wonder we’re so smitten with this beautiful shade (and all it’s powers).
Here Are a few of our Favorite Rosey perfection pieces:
- Womens Adidas Superstar Athletic Shoe in white/rose gold Technically not rose quartz (more so rose gold), but still worthy of this line up. One of my personal favorites at the moment. I just purchased these babies last month and can’t get enough of them; especially with dresses.
2. We are so in love with this new soft gray and rose quartz “Mama Bear” raglan from our friends at Loved by Hannah and Eli. It, in my opinion, is the perfect springtime motherhood piece. USE CODE: WEESHIP for free shipping on their site!
3. For those with teeny tiny humans, this dreamy multi-use cover from the amazing Covered Goods is just the ticket for springtime travels. It’s got you covered (pun intended) from nursing to the carseat and shopping carts. LOVE!
4. For the tiny fashion forward babes, this ‘Petit Boho’ bag handmade in California by Raine & Skye is the perfect accessory for any spring/summer outfit. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come in my size
5. We of course can’t live without our new rose quartz Raise Good Humans Dad Cap for the days when dry shampoo has failed us. Side note: this and a pair of pigtails are my new go-to. Haha. USE CODE: ROSE for 15% off our new caps offer expires on 03/31/17
6. For the home, we are crushing over these gorgueous bookends by Alice Lane Home. Add them your living room or bedroom for a nice calming affect.
7. These Prima Crop Skinny Jeans in Rose Quartz are adorable and add a soft touch to the daily mom on the go outfit. Pair them with your favorite graphic tee and a blazer for a put together look.
8. Complete any look with a BURST of lip color, especially this yummy Rose Quartz by COVERGIRL.
Ready to add a little pop of this must have shade for spring and summer?! It won’t disappoint (I promise)!