"Rainbow Mama©" College Pullover
This variant is currently sold out
The rainbow mama tees were created to honor pregnancy and infant loss and the various routes to motherhood. Rainbow mamas are those who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss and have a subsequent child.
Dr. Jessica Zucker, the founder of the #IHadAMiscarriagecampaign, made these tees with the hope of inspiring conversations about loss and the experience of pregnancy and life after. Mom Culture is privileged to expand our motherhood community by partnering with the #IHadAMiscarriage campaign.
- Artwork by Anne Robin Calligraphy
- 8 oz. (US) 13.3 oz. (CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- This is a unisex fit. Women typically size down by one size for a similar fitted style. For example, if a woman is typically a medium in women's sizing, she should order a unisex small for a more fitted woman's style look, OR if she prefers a relaxed look, she should order her regular women's size and put a unisex medium in the cart. Unisex items have longer sleeves and body than a typical woman's tee allowing for a relaxed and comfortable fit even when sized down.
"Rainbow Mama" is a Copyright © 2015 of #ihadamiscarriage MomCulture.com