"Rainbow Mama©" College Pullover
This variant is currently sold out
The rainbow mama tees were created to honor pregnancy and infant loss and the various routes to motherhood. Rainbow mamas are those who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss and have a subsequent child.
Dr. Jessica Zucker, founder of the #IHadAMiscarriagecampaign, made these tees with the hope of inspiring conversations about loss and the experience of pregnancy and life after. Mom Culture is privileged to expand our motherhood community by partnering with the #IHadAMiscarriage campaign.
- Artwork by Anne Robin Calligraphy
- 8 oz. (US) 13.3 oz. (CA), 50/50 preshrunk cotton/polyester
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- 1 x 1 rib with spandex
- Coverseamed neck, armholes, and waistband
- 1x1 rib-knit collar, cuffs, and waistband with spandex
"Rainbow Mama" is a Copyright © 2015 of #ihadamiscarriage MomCulture.com