"Rainbow Mama©" Tee
This variant is currently sold out
The rainbow mama tees were created to honor pregnancy and infant loss and the various routes to motherhood. Rainbow mamas are those who have experienced pregnancy or infant loss and have a subsequent child.
Dr. Jessica Zucker, founder of the #IHadAMiscarriage campaign, made these tees with the hope of inspiring conversations about loss and the experience of pregnancy and life after. Mom Culture is privileged to expand our motherhood community by partnering with the #IHadAMiscarriage campaign.
- Artwork by Anne Robin Calligraphy
- Uniquely soft tee looks and feels like a well-worn favorite;
- Heather-Grey Triblend;
- 50% Poly 25% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton 25% rayon,
- 40 single 3.8 oz
- Screen printed locally
- *Customer photos are from original launch batch*
- True Women's fit, please reference size chart. TTS
- A portion of proceeds from each on SOLD goes to continue the work of Dr. Zucker and the #ihadamiscarriage campaign
"Rainbow Mama" is Copyright © 2016 of Mom Culture #IHadAMiscarriage