Most of you know we love Once Upon a Farm cold-pressed pouches because of their natural goodness. But, here's one more reason to love the brand: they are sharing some of their secret family recipes!!
Green Kale & Apples
- Mix up this medley to have your little ones gobbling greens in no time!
- Leafy kale is the perfect way to plant a love for veggies early on while hemp seeds bring the good kind of fat to the table with amino acids and fatty acids for growing bodies.
- This blend is best for babies 7 months and older.
Mama Bear Blueberry
- Lightly steam the sweet potato and toss these ingredients in the blender for a combo your little cubs will love!
- Coconut oil promotes brain development and vitamin absorption from blueberries, sweet potato and apple.
- This blend is perfect for little ones 7 months and older. *Contains coconut
Wild Rumpus Avocado
- Chop up the mint and toss these tasty ingredients together for the avocado lover in your life!
- Pineapple adds vitamin C and mint helps with palate development while fan favorite, avocado, is rich in monounsaturated fats for brain development.
- This blend is good for tots 7 months and older.
Gold-y Mango & the 3 Coconuts
- Blend up this nutrient-dense mango meal just right for the little Goldilocks in your life!
- Tasty turmeric is great for strengthening the immune system while shredded coconut helps with oral and motor development.
- This blend is chewy so it’s good for little ones 9 months and older. *Contains coconut
Sun-Shiny Strawberry Patch
- Lightly steam the squash and be sure to pit the date before adding these goodies to the blender for your babe!
- Shredded coconut and chewy chia help promote oral and motor development while yummy butternut squash and sweet strawberry pack a punch of vitamin C.
- This blend is chewy so it’s good for tots 9 months and older. *Contains coconut
To find more yummy organic recipes, read the original post here.